Sunday, January 14, 2007

Is the Cup Half Empty or Half Full?


Tonight I had a little craving for ice cream and drove down to local Baskin-Robbins for my fix. So, now my confession....I ordered a 3 scoop sunday. I guess I could say that was the only way I could satisfy my craving for 3 different flavors but I really wanted 3 scoops! So the guy scoops my ice cream a puts some whipped cream on it...and at this point the cup is only half filled and I think he is going to add the rest of the ice cream on top of the whipped cream. But no! That was it! He handed me the sunday and I said, "is this a 3 scoop sunday"? And the kid says, "yes". I mean, shouldnt they at least try to fake it by pouring on the whipped cream to hide the fact they didnt put any ice cream in the bowl?? Im not sure if a higher power was involved in this to keep me from eating too much ice cream or if Baskin-Robbins is getting totally cheap and only serving golf ball sized scoops but I am boycotting B-R. Who's with me??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that really a 3 scoop sundae? You got ripped!!!!

That's it....I'm done with BR!!!