Saturday, January 05, 2008

Right Out of the Movies

Today I went to J.Crew to exchange some clothes and, as Im walking in the door, the lady in front of me slips on the wet floor (cause its raining so hard of course) and grabs for one of the circular racks of clothes to break her fall. This, of course, brings down the rack which crashes into another rack, which falls on ANOTHER rack and....wait for it....it brings down one more rack! It was like a row of dominoes and it all went in slow motion. I was dying to take a picture of it with my cell phone but I thought it was in poor taste seeing as the lady was sprawled out on the floor! Dont worry, I asked her if she was okay and she was fine. But Im sorry I dont have the pic to share with you. It was a classic slapstick movie scene!

No comments: