Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Amber Alert Over

Okay, I have to apologize to my friends and family. Since my brothers birthday I have been missing a brand new bathing suit top. I was SURE that I left it some place that I visited (you all probably know who you are). I was also sure that none of them were putting any effort into finding my lost top! I could just picture them sitting on the couch snacking on something while they talked to me on the phone, "Um, yeah, Ive looked everywhere and I just cant find it!"

Well the other day I was pulling out some of my party decorations and, ugh hummm.., there in the garbage bag that has been sitting in the back of my closet since August, along with some fake Ivy was my top! What the heck????

So, I apologize to you all for thinking that you were secretly not finding my top on purpose!

Now, I just need to find out who put it in that bag??? ;)

2 comments:

E's Mom said...

Cute Top

Java Mom said...

hahahahaha and you thought I had it the whole time...hahahaha funny Wen !!!!