Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Traditions

I dont know why I keep doing this but I forgot to bring my camera home for Thanksgiving. Thanks go out to Steph for documenting all the precious moments and letting steal some of her pics! This year we solidified a new tradition at our house. Here is the story behind it...
Last year Steph and Karen decided to do a shot of tequila before Thanksgiving dinner. They pulled down the Tequila bottle from my parents liquor cabinet, got out the salt and limes, poured the shots, and chugged. One small problem...there was only water in the Tequila bottle. Hmmm? A still unsolved R. family mystery. How long has the bottle been that way? Since High School? Does tequila eventually turn into water? Who knows! So now we make sure there is a new bottle in the cabinet and everyone is getting in on the action (except the kiddos of course!).

No comments: