Friday, May 25, 2007

Out of Commission

All day Tuesday this was my view. Yes, I had the Flu and my toilet was my best friend!

A lot of thoughts go through your head when you are waiting to die.

1. I need to get my core (a.k.a. stomach muscles) in better shape!

2. Maybe Ill lose a few pounds when this is all over.

3. Do I have any jello, 7-up or chicken soup in the cupboard? Leftover Chinese isnt really appetizing when you are recovering.

4. At what point would I need to dial 911?

5. How did my hair get so crazy looking?

(These are the guys I was hanging out with over the weekend. I think I picked up the bug from the beany baby.)

2 comments:

Java Mom said...

So sorry that you were not feeling good Wen!!!! Hope you are on the mend and feeling much better for the 3 day weekend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wink,

Love keeping up on your life and family via this great site. You have the gift of a writer lady- use it!