Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gumball Fever

Today I had one of those "what have I done" moments. I responded to an ad on Freecycle for a 5-ft tall Gumball Machine. (I know! What was I thinking?!) When I picked it up it was a disaster. There were about 100 old dissolving gumballs in it, the top was detached and there was tape residue everywhere. I was thinking, should I stick this on the sidewalk with a FREE sign on it?So, naturally I drove it over to my friends the Goddards house. Fortunately, Beths Father-in-Law Jim was visiting who is an Engineer. And Greg (bubble boy), who is very handy with projects like this, was around. So they disassembled it, we washed it up, and they put it back together with NO extra pieces! Just how they wanted to spend their Sunday afternoon Im sure! As you can see, it is looking almost like new! Nice work guys!!




1 comment:

Java Mom said...

That is CRAZY!!!!!!!!