Monday, August 20, 2007

...and just a little more wine!

I love going to Napa to visit my friends the Troussieuxs. It is my vacation home away from home! They are the hosts with the most! Chris even gave me a row in his wine cellar and keeps me posted on when my wine is about to go bad! Thanks C!
Here is a theoretical question....why, just as we are starting to appreciate wine, do we start being able to tolerate less and less of it? Just putting it out there!

This weekend Ann's friend Tami was in town and we all crashed a tasting Chris was doing at Venge for some friends of theirs. Great tour and great wine!
And, lets not forget those terrific Panninis! Ann and Chris...thanks for another great vacation!
Chris gave us a tasting in their wine library in the cave.
Tam and Ann are "happy" after the tasting. ;)At Venge.
We love the bubbles! We stopped at Mumm on our way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shots Wink, you have been busy! Can't wait to see pic from your brothers 40th

Java Mom said...

Looks like lots of fun.....