Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Off to Rehab

The media have been talking about it for months. It seems that the situation has worsened. While most of us are avoiding the cameras, Stephanie cant stop jumping in front of them. We have asked her to seek treatment but she is so far gone she may have to hit rock bottom before she can get better. Right now, only she has the power to recognize that she has a problem.
"We just can't help her anymore," says a friend. "We try aiming the camera in another direction but she just starts taking pictures of HERSELF!"
It started out innocently enough; she started taking color pictures and now she is experimenting with black-and-white, sepia, and other effects.
I'll admit it, I was an enabler for a while. I said to myself, you really do have to take a lot of photos to get one good one that you really like. I almost had myself convinced that that was what was going on but then...I visited her Flicker photo site. It may be too late!

Exhibit A

2 comments:

E's Mom said...

Sounds like an intervention needs to happen. Next time your up, we'll have to work on it.

Java Mom said...

HEY....I can't help it that I turned 39 and have no clue who the heck I am right now.........

HEY everyone on flickr's doing it.....LOL