Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

My sister in law, Stephanie, and I were clicking pictures like crazy on Thanksgiving and joking about who's going to blog their picture first. Hmm...I just checked her blog and no pictures yet! I swear she was following me around taking the same pictures I took ;)

The picture of this turkey might seem a little toasty but it was suppose to be that way since Kurt and Marcey BBQ'd it. It was delish!

We tried to take a family photo this year which came off pretty well I think. This picture shows the aftermath of it! Nice job Reuben Kincaid on the pics!

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

Well, glad someone from Steph's fam posted pics!! I had to come here to find them!! heehee!! Love the family picture idea...I'm sure it came out GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trina made it here first!!!

You were taking some wonderful photos and I had to copy!!!!!