Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Does My Butt Look Big?

Okay, so I am trying to do the South Beach Diet. It is killer since you cant have any starches or sugar or fruit for the first two weeks! I miss my 3pm mocha!! Today I figured out that I might be able to have the no fat/no sugar gummi bears. Now I have a belly ache! I dont recommend eating too many at one time.

But.....I just saw this feature on the HP site. I may not have to diet at all! Their digital cameras come with a new "slimming" feature that takes the weight right off. Too bad it can't take it off the actual human! Now that would be a feature!


2 comments:

Java Mom said...

Now that's funny!!!! Talk about a messed up sense of self...you take all these photos with this camera...you look slim in photos but in real life your seven jeans are too tight....hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wink, I'm proud of you! Keep me posted, I'm here for you..